I love people watching because there are always different stories to tell. Frankly speaking, I have not done any people watching for a long time. By people watching, I really mean you do this full-time, ie you just sit down and watch the people who pass you by. Just don't stare too hard in case people misunderstand you to be rude.
I did that yesterday with my mum along Orchard Road. We were tired after walking around for sometime. While waiting for someone, we decided to engage in a little people watching.
From the footsteps that the passerbys take, you can tell if they were tired, happy or simply suffering from blisters of uncomfortable shoes. From the way two people walked together, you can tell if they were dating, platonic friends or even married couples. Some rushed by as if constantly fighting against time; some strolled along as if they had all the time in the world.
Do try it if you have the time. You will be surprised at what you can observe. A word of caution: find a comfortable spot as you may be there for a long time. *Wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment