My colleague and I were talking about going on holidays again. It has always been one of our favourite topics. Talking about going to the various destinations, what to do, where to go, what to see, seems to bring you closer to the dream vacation. Sigh!
Again, she mentioned about Japan and I went deep into Taiwan. She mentioned about the culture, how to get around in Japan, the food...... I seemed to be travelling with her as she described.
Japan has always been one of my dream destination. From the way she described, it seems pretty easy to get around in Japan. Maybe I can start planning for a trip next year, and I will drag my sister along. We can go on a free and easy tour again.
I never use to imagine being able to survive free and easy tours until I went to Taiwan. Thereafter, I simply cannot imagine going with tour package. Imagine the things that you have missed out, the adventures of trying to read the maps, talking to the locals and really blending into the cultures......
I must start saving now, so that I can go on holiday next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment