Urgh! I got blisters again. They are again at the same spot - the area at the back of my feet and on the same parallel direction to my ankle.
This time was a wrong anticipation. I thought I would get blisters at the front of my feet, usually on the first, fourth and last toes because this is a pair of front-covered shoes. The back of the shoes are straps and I used to be able to take straps very well. To minimise any pain, I have even rubbed the inside of the front with moisturizer. Alas, it was not the front that grows blisters, it is the back!!!
This is a perpetual problem which I have to bear with for all new shoes. Regardless of the type and material (even genuine upper leather kind) of the shoes, I. Will. Still. Get. Blisters. Period.
My blisters are not just blisters which will shrink and recover themselves very quickly. My blisters are those which will break very easily, then the skin will be chaffed and blood will ooze out. I better not go on further, in case you turn nauseous at the image. I guess you have more or less gotten the picture. Moreover, it takes ages to recover. Even after it recovers, there will still be a dark mark at the spot to serve as a constant reminder of the pain.
Maybe I have lousy skin? Or maybe I have fat feet, so that I have to live with blisters on new shoes?
The conclusion is: new shoes are never as good as the old. Unfortunately, by the time the shoes really grow on you, they are almost at their "dying" stage. Then it will be pain all over again. "Sigh!"
No comments:
Post a Comment