Similar to other teas offered by Coffee Club, this comes in a pot. Fresh chamomile was used to brew the tea. Wow, this was the first time my friends and I have seen chamomile. Only then did we know that chamomile is a flower. Ok, I know you must now be giggling behind our backs on how ‘mountain tortoise’ we were. Well, it is never too late to find out. *Grin*
The fragrance was strong but soothing and the taste was light. The colour was pale yellow. It was fabulous. I guess this has even surpassed the one at PS Café.It was like a small treat for myself after a long and hectic day (by the way, I finished meeting at 7pm and then rushed out the slides for my boss within half an hour). It made me feel happier instantly.
You must be thinking that I am exaggerating again or what an easily satisfied person I am. Well, I always believe in taking pleasures in little things to brighten my day, so that life is not so dreary.
Do you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment