I always feel that the greatest gift that one can give to someone you love is time. It should be quality time as well.
Time is always the most scarce resource and for which we will never know when it will be taken away from us. We are always fighting against time to do more within the limited time. We have to allocate time for work, rest and for the different people we love.
When you love someone, you will naturally want to spend more time with them. If you are very blessed, you will find that you have many who love you and whom you love in return. This means that you have less time for each of those you love.
When is the last time you have spent quality time with someone you love?
Look around you, is there someone you have neglected for some time?
Do not hesitate anymore, arrange quality time with him / her. Remember, you do not know when your time or his / her time is taken away.
P.S. I have not spent much time with my mum these days. If I do not need to work this Sat, I really need to spend some quality time with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment