Everyone around my office seems to be shrouded in an extremely blue mood today, including myself. For my case, it was more of fatigue than anything else, especially when I was looking at complicated worksheets in the late afternoon. I really have difficulty concentrating.
My boss was feeling easily irritable and was abit grouchy over a lunch meeting's arrangement.
One of my colleagues was nearly falling asleep while trying to explain his spreadsheet. Can't really blame him. I was almost falling asleep while listening to what he was saying. In the end, we both have to say the same things to each other several times before the sentence sank in.
Another of my colleague was also asking if I was feeling very blue before he decided to drop another bomb on me. Sigh! More work to do and again with a turn around time of a day. When I called him to ask about his case, he was abit short-fused and was abit grouchy over some amendments that I suggested.
Fortunately, it was over.
At least, I have a break from office tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment