I was doing spring cleaning for CNY. When I saw my photo album, I could not resist the temptation of looking at the old photos. At the same time, I was looking for empty space in the album for some photos that I have just received. These were the photos of my friend’s wedding 1 month ago and for which I was one of the emcees. Here’s some sharing of the photos taken during the wedding.

This album contains the photos of my school days, graduation photos, photos with the uni girls and my excolleagues. As I flipped over the pages, I was instantly overwhelmed with nostalgia where the emotions and events started reliving in my mind.
Now, I do not hate taking photos anymore. In fact, sometimes taking photos help to commemorate a certain event or emotion. As one grows older and memories start to fail, photos gradually take on the important role of becoming a second memory. They chart the life of individuals and mark the various milestones.
Hence, if I take out my camera in future when I meet you to ask for a photo, do not shy away. It is merely my attempt to capture the happy times we share. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment