December was a peak period for vacation. Some friends and colleagues had traveled far for their vacation and brought back souvenirs to share with their friends.
New Lunch Bag
This is a gift from one of the uni girls who had gone to Shangri-la. It is a tribal looking bag which I used as a lunch bag to house my staff card, wallet, mobile and tissue paper. If I need to go for long meetings, I carry this around as well with my calculator, mobile, pen and staff card. It is indeed very convenient.

Medicinal Herbs and Pouch
My colleague went Hong Kong and brought back rather unique souvenirs – herbs. She was the main budget coordinator for her department and we talked long distance (SIN-HK) for at least an hour daily on the numbers. I felt rather embarrassed to receive these as I was bothering her constantly, robbing her of her vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment