1) Nice Weather
A strong cool breeze blows in the morning when I walk. It is almost if I were in a temperate country. Although the sun shines brightly, it becomes chilly when there is a gust of wind.
I like this climate. It makes walking enjoyable and no more a sweaty affair. It helps to bring a spring to your step as well.
2) Morning Crowd
The morning crowd seems to worsen considerably from December to January. I used to be able to get into the train cabin and still have a comfortable space around me; now, I encounter difficulty squeezing into the cabin. I used to be able to get my copy of Today when I reached the train station near my office; now, the papers are fully distributed when I reach the train station.
I check my watch. I am still keeping to my previous routine for going to work. Is this due to people clearing leave in December or is this due to the booming economy?
3) Intrusion of Privacy
The passengers are literally packed like sardines in the train cabin every morning. My above average height (in my heels) often allows me to easily look over another person’s shoulder. Hence, sometimes I get to free-ride on a person’s reads or writes which includes SMS.
I do not mean to intrude on another’s privacy. However, being packed close, it is almost difficult to look anywhere else except in front where the person’s SMS will be shown to me in full view.
Therefore, if one wants to read or write any personal messages, it is best not to do it in a crowded train if one views accidental read of the message by a third person as an intrusion of privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment