August 28, 2006

Snapshots of a slightly blue Monday

Snapshot 1 - I got my first paycheque from my new job today. I am not joking, it is literally a cheque. I just banked in today, hopefully the cheque will clear soon. It comes sooner than expected. Initially, I thought I can only receive my first pay mid September. Next month onwards, the pay will be credited to my bank account directly. So excited!

Snapshot 2 - My whole body was aching badly today. Think I overstretched myself during the swim yesterday. I should not overexert myself at once especially when I have not exercised for a long time and when I am no longer 17/18.

Snapshot 3 - I felt abit restless today and could not concentrate very well. Not sure why but did not have a good sleep last night. Tonight, I shall sleep earlier and recharge for another hectic day tomorrow.

No comments: