August 01, 2006

1st Day of the Break

Yippee!!!

After 4 years, this is the first time I truly felt liberated in some way, though I am not sure if "liberated" is too strong a word... What I am sure though is I DO NOT need to go back after the break to finish heaps of backlogs. It's time to start afresh.

Somehow when it's your first job, it is always different. The first of everything is always different and most memorable, just like graduation from primary school, your first love, your first exam, your first friend....

No matter what, I am still unable to wash away the complex feelings which have been within me. The need to break free and to explore and the pulling back of the people, the emotions and the environment. Perhaps, it takes time to adjust and move on.

Let's see how things will change in the next 2 weeks.... :-)

No comments: