My mum kept stressing that I have put on weight recently. To tell the truth, I know I have put on weight significantly since I left my last job, from the tighter waist bands and sleeves of my clothes. This made me really depressed.
Why is it that girls, no matter how old or how vain they are or which era, will always constantly be bothered by their weight? It is either you are too fat or too thin, but never just nice. We always wish for smaller waists, hips and tighs these days. In the past, it was smaller waists and bigger hips. Despite the changing conventions and the frivolity of such, we are still trying to live our lives in accordance with conventions notwithstanding our higher education level and greater independence.
Sigh! Therein lies the troubles of all girls. Hopefully, I will not put in more weight. I must really make more conscious effort to watch what I eat and do more exercises.
P.S. To Cecilia, thanks for your concerns, I will definitely place more emphasis on my health than weight.
1 comment:
苗条当然好啦,但是要注意健康噢!
Ah Gao
Post a Comment