Horrors, of all horrors, I did not realise I have so many pairs of shoes until I did a 'stock-take'. Realised that most of the time I just wear that few pairs of shoes. Reason? Some are new and are for replacements of shoes almost, but not yet, broken. Will wear them once my existing pairs wear out. Some, I have worn once or twice, but have not dared to wear again because they cause sever blisters.
Here is a complete record of my shoes (excluding my sports shoes).





I have decided to throw away 2 of my most worn and of course, most comfortable, pairs. The ones that I am throwing away are the first 2 pairs. Think they look quite tattered, it's time to 'retire' them permanently. *Sob, sob*









2 comments:
WOW~ seldom see u wear some of the shoes to work last time!! Anyway, I can understand how gals can accumulate shoes...haha :)
Quite a few pairs are new, ie haven't worn before. Then some are higher or colors more specific, can only wear for certain occasions or with certain clothes. Didn't realise I have so many pairs, kept thinking I only have less than 10.
Post a Comment