August 02, 2006

First Glimpse of a Tai Tai Lifestyle

I spent my first day of freedom in utter, sheer indulgence... with late waking up, long shower, shopping and leisure eating...

It has been ages when you really feel like you are taking a slower pace and have time to admire the scenaries (sort of), though guess in my case it was more of mannequins. clothes racks and price tags. ;-p Weekend shopping is nowhere comparable as you always feel you are fighting against time, trying to grab hold of the remaining time of happiness which is slowly slipping away.

Perhaps it has something to do with the state of mind. When you are happy, everything looks fantastic and beautiful. Previous shopping expeditions yield very discouraging results. Everything I saw yesterday was beautiful and felt like buying them, even for the most unconceivable things, ie designs or things which I in my usual days will not consider buying...

Hmm, unfortunately I am not armed with unlimited access to cash, so must curb my urge to buy.... Regardless, I still managed to 'conquer' a jacket and denim skirt... Looking forward for a reason to wear them soon.

No comments: