Felt very touched and satisfied watching the Channel 8 Drama Serial "Love at 0 Deg Celsius" last night. Weixiang, the down-to-earth guy next-door, who was forever making sacrifices and standing by Yixin, finally won her heart. Hurray for him. The logic is simple - everyone will be moved and will like a sincere person.
Sincerity is the key to all relationships, be it with colleagues, friends, lovers or family. Everyone wants to be with someone sincere, regardless of the looks, the intelligence or the wealth of the person.
Felt utterly disappointed and let down by a friend. We agreed to watch a movie, or at least I thought we have agreed to watch a movie on a certain date, but he stood me up.
Disappointed and upset not because he could not make it. Of course, we can understand why everyone has commitments or sudden emergencies to handle and not being able to make it for a social outing is understandable.
Disappointed and upset because he did not bother to inform me about the change in plan. With today's advanced technologies, where everyone is either a SMS or phone call away, what perplexed me most was why he could not just inform me about the change. It was until I text him over MSN to ask him what time we were meeting before he had the courtesy to tell me there and then that he could not make it.
*Why did he not have the sincerity to tell me of the change in plan?*
*Why did I not detect a hint of sincerity from him into this friendship?*
Am I asking too much from a friend? I don't think so. Is he taking our friendship as granted? Perhaps.
I need time to get over this disappointment. Meanwhile, it's best we do not see or hear from each other.
1 comment:
Hello!
Don't be angry over this kind of person, NOT worth it! Enjoy ur break!
Post a Comment