Getting Lean Six Sigma certification is a journey. It requires 8 days of intensive training with a test and an exam. The certification is only complete with the project. Getting the certification is a journey.
Initially, I was rejoicing the break away from work even though this was not a good time to be away from work as my mentee would be joining the company soon. Moreover, my colleague who was taking my portfolio was just back from her maternity and before I had time to hand over, I would be leaving her to fend for herself.
Nevertheless, it still felt exuberating to be able to be intellectually simulated. This was when I heard that the instructor was a professor from the Australian Graduate School of Management. Lean Six Sigma was also one of the modules in MBA which meant I could get a free tutoring of a MBA module at company's expense.
I was certainly looking forward to the next few days of classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment