The boot camp was designed specifically for the six sigma project team to get to know one another better and to understand basic concepts of lean six sigma as well as the project. After the boot camp, we were supposed to have a project charter and team responsibilities ready.
Through the 2-day boot camp, I knew about the problems better. I also got to know the issues faced by the various parties better. It was indeed an eye-opener. Being new to lean six sigma, I was also overwhelmed by the many concepts and terms that floated around the classroom for the 2-day.
I was excited by the prospect of being in the team and being able to hear so much about the same issue from the various parties. It helped me better appreciate the work done by the various parties from the receipt of a customer request to the billing of the customer revenue.
No comments:
Post a Comment