Studying - something that I seemed to have lost the skill for. My mind was inpenetrable to all the new concepts. Unfortunately, this course required that all participants sit for a test at the end of the course. Hence, no matter how difficult it was for me to concentrate and remember the concepts, I had to persevere. Failing was certainly not an option.
I finally could experience the stress of part-time study. Not only did I had to go home and revise the lessons for the day in preparatio of the test, I had to go home and work. In fact, to save time, I would also work during the lunch and tea breaks so that I could minimise the amount of catch-up awaiting me after a four-day course.
By the time I hit home after lessons, I would start to work from 7 plus until 10 at night. Although it was only day 2, I started to feel the stress especially when during the activities time, my course mates seemed more familiar than I did on the application of the concepts.
I probably had to spend the weekend mugging to ensure that I passed my test next Tues.
No comments:
Post a Comment