September 24, 2007

Durian Curry Puff

Monday blues. It was made bluer by the tonnes of work that awaited me when I returned to office after a 2-day absence.

Finally, it was end of the day - the time to reward myself a little. After dinner, I have decided to pamper myself further with a small dessert. Duh-duh, the choice of the day was durian curry puff from 1A. I have eyed the curry puff since it was first advertised on TV about a month ago, so what better day to try it than a day flooded by blues.

Although it was slightly expensive because it cost $1.60 per piece, it was cute with crispy skin. The durian filling was soft and fragrant. When I took a bite, the hot durian melted in my mouth and filled my mouth with the strong flavour of durian. It was heavenly, especially when I was quite a durian lover.

After finishing the durian curry puff, I kept smiling and smiling all the way home. Eating the durian curry puff was blissful and satisfactory. It certainly made my day. Even now, as I was recalling the smell and taste of it, I could not help smiling and smiling. Ahh.....

No comments: