May 12, 2007

Visit by Ah Peng

Ah Peng visited me yesterday as she was keen to explore the ‘up-and-coming’ AMK Hub. We met for lunch at AMK Hub before going to my home.

Ah Peng was surprised at the hustling and bustling of AMK central, both the hub and the neighbourhood shops near the hub. Actually, I felt that Tampines is even more bustling, compared to AMK.

Well, my home is a pretty boring place. I do not have exciting board games. Nor do I subscribe to SCV. Unlike our previous visits to Ms Chan and Ah Peng’s homes where we could keep ourselves amused for hours just watching SCV. Hee hee.

Our entertainment for the afternoon was just looking at my photos (from Taiwan, Bangkok and China) as well as my graduation photos and photos taken with my excolleagues. Ah Peng was surprised at the number of photos I have taken with my excolleagues. Well, I could only say that we like to commemorate special occasions with photos, such as CNY and farewell parties for resignees and retirees. During this occasion, we may even come dressed in special colour scheme. *Grin*

I also made her join me in watching The Prince becomes Frog, one of my favourite show over the weekend. During the show, I was even adding my own comment about the next development. She was perplexed on why I still kept watching when I could predict what would happen next. In the end, her conclusion was that I was also a hopeless romantist. Ha ha.

Blur me again. I have wanted to pass her something I got for her from China but I had actually forgotten. Sigh!

No comments: