September 12, 2009

Back to Books Again

I am resuming the Module 2 of Lean Six Sigma next week. Before I start module 2, I better revisit what was thought in Module 1 again, especially when I have to cram all the studying to 3 nights since the mornings will be filled with lessons. This time, the studying will be more stressful as there will not be a weekend break for me to catch-up on the studying. With my rusty mind, absorbing on the spot is definitely out of the question.

Pre-course preparation has to start this weekend. This is also to ensure that I do not make a fool of myself in front of my all so intelligent and knowledgeable classmates. So, it is time to hit the books again.

Oh my, it is tougher than what I have thought. Previously, the revision was a crash-course cramming of as much information into my grey fluff of a brain as possible. It was never meant for long-term retention. This meant that I have lost almost 99% of the knowledge from one-month ago. Hence, this weekend's revision is almost as good as studying anew.

Urggh, I have lost touch and momentum after so long. Every time, I turn the page, the words float in front of me. I feel like going into la-la land. No matter what, I must persevere. I cannot be the first one to fail this course.

No comments: