I heard raving reviews from some colleagues about the value-for-money abalone feast which is just across at Orchard Central. The more I heard, the more I was looking forward to eating my abalone feast. A few of use decided to check out this new eatery.
We were expecting queues for its promotional offer. We were pleasantly surprised that it was not as crowded as we thought. Perhaps it was still relatively new and few had heard about its current offer.
Of course, we had to go for the $5 offer for the second order of abalone fried rice. Initially, we were concerned if 4 servings of abalone fried rice were enough to feed 5 starving girls, especially when one of them would be eating for 2 people. We decided to add a plate of vegetables to balance our nutrients.
The abalone fried rice was certainly more than enough to go by. In fact, we were feeling so full after the meal that we were worried that we could not stay awake for the remaining afternoon (lucky, there was no meeting scheduled). We were pretty satisfied with the meal and hoped to come back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment