Joan from Joan of Arcadia was seeing people who have passed away. God's explanation to her was that it was a test, while the people whom she was seeing told her that it was because of the electromagnetic waves. Joan of Arcadia was a series shown on Channel 5 on Sunday evening.
It was thundering outside with clouds gathering and looking heavy. A strong gust of wind was blowing. Everyone else in the family was napping except for me, who was hooked onto the TV.
The thunder became louder and nearer. The wind howled. The skies darkened. I rushed to close the windows. I had to close before the rain pelted down as I have quite a number of windows in the home. I hurried towards my room which was at the furthest end of the house. As I walked towards my room, I saw a flicker of colours and image in my sister's room out of the corner of my eyes. More occupied by the task at hand, I simply brushed it aside, thinking it was probably my imagination.
Finally, I have come to my sister's room. It was not my imagination. The colours and images were still there. Feeling scared, I went to wake my mum, telling her what happened. She walked into the room, while I continued to hold fort outside the room.
The colours and images were coming from her TV. It was supposed to have broken down 2 weeks ago.
We have been trying to switch on the TV to no avail for 2 weeks. Now, it came back to 'life' on its own, without anyone switching on. It cannot be a prank played by anyone in the family, because they were all napping except me. It cannot be due to timer set because we have tried to switch on the TV for 2 weeks, despite plugging in and out the wire.
Calm down. There must be a perfectly scientific explanation to this.
It could have come back to life because the transistor within the TV sort of 'tick' suddenly and it could be switched on? Or the lightning could have caused an influx of electricity which rectified whatever jam?
BUT I recalled that 2 weeks ago when I was the last one to watch the TV before it went dead, I was stopping at Channel U. Yet, now it was Channel 5 with Joan and the ghosts. *Shiver*
The rain starting pouring and the winds continued to howl outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment