In last night's episode of Princess Hours, Xin related to Caijing that both the stars and humans have their own cycles. The cycle is 250 million years. Actually, I cannot recall if it was 25 million, 250 million or 2,500 million years. I could only recall it was starting with 25 and ending with millions. URGHH! There were simply too many zeroes in between.
Sigh! Anyway, back to Xin and Caijing. Xin added that the stars have a lifespan of 250 million years. Humans also have a cycle of 250 million years, ie in 250 million years' time, you will have the same experience as at current.
Coincidentally, I have received a SMS from my friend last week. The content was about if you have turned around and looked at each other 500 times last life, both would be able to walk past each other this life. If you have turned around and looked at each other 1,000 times last life, both would be able to acquaint with each other. To have a strong friendship with each other, you would have to turn around and look at each other for many, many times. In fact, you would have spent the whole of your last life turning around at each other.
Ok, you may think this is rather absurd. If you have turned around at each other so many times last life, both of you would have been acquainted in your last life and not wait until this life. Disregarding the incredulous statistics, the message is clear - people you are meeting now are predestined, be it from your previous life or 250 million years ago.
Do you believe in fate?
If you do, will you want to meet me in another 250 million years' time?
If you do, you have better start turning around more often now, else you will have very few friends next life.
Uh-oh, the same applies for me too. I better start turning around more often too. And before I forget, if the cycle of 250 million years is true, I will still want to meet all my friends then. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment