My newsagent now provides value-added service for loyal customers. When you subscribe to the Zaobao, they deliver "My Paper" (Wobao) too. Thus, for the past 2 days, we have enjoyed free My Paper.
There was an article which I have come across 2 days ago which was rather interesting and led me to be reflective for a while. To confess, I was first attracted to the article because the author's ID-sized photo looked cute (cute as in the good looking way and not the ugly but adorable way).
It was about how sometimes we could get so occupied with our work that after a while when we looked back, we could not recall what we have been busy with. Moreover, we do not see any achievements, ie very busy but end up doing nothing. This is so true!
How often did I hustle and bustle around and in the end did not finish any task? Then I will wonder what I have been busy with and where has all my time gone to. I wonder if this is a sign of age or is this a sign of inefficiency and poor management? To be colloquial, we are just being "gan cheong" for the sake of being "gan cheong"?
At least, now I know I am not alone suffering from this "amnesia" effect when I am busy. "Wink"
No comments:
Post a Comment