November 14, 2006

Bravo for her Courage

I have just watched Channel U's 830 pm program which is a series about people professing their loves.

My initial impression towards it was not favourable. I have prematurely jumped to the conclusion that it would be mushy and superficial. Such impression was soon reversed as the few stories I have managed to catch bore sincerity and courage - the sincerity towards their better half and a courage to express their love.

In this week's episode, it is about a girl who has finally braved herself to profess her admiration for a friend. Her courage to pursue her dream and her sincerity to make known her feelings definitely command alot of respect and touched alot of people.

Although things did not work out as she intended, she has made a valiant attempt to ensure that she has not lived her life in regret. I am sure she will surely be able to find another more deserving guy.

No comments: