September 07, 2006

Nostalgia

Just have another milestone yesterday, my 'nameplate' in front of my cubicle has been done. It is a small metallic piece with my name and designation on it. What is lacking now is my laptop which should come in end of this month, I hope....

Despite feeling more and more entrenched, I can't help feeling a sudden sense of nostalgia recently especially when I just received smses from one of my excolleagues - someone whom I used to banter with. Perhaps the withdrawal syndrome is starting to set in. Felt lost without the sense of familiarity, the knowing who you can rely on and who you should avoid, what are the things to look out for, how you should plan your time against your peak etc...

Hopefully, this sudden sense of nostalgia can be swept off quickly. Meeting some of my colleagues next week, perhaps this can help reduce some of it. Looking forward to next weekend...

No comments: