September 05, 2006

Another Hectic Day

Today was filled with meetings after meetings, from 9 am to 2pm (2 meetings), then from 3.30 pm all the way to 6.30pm (3 meetings).

This is the first time I have a lunch meeting. Lunch meeting here and in my old workplace is totally different. In the past, lunch meeting means meeting over lunch hour. Period. Now lunch meeting here means meeting over lunch hour with free food thrown in. Wow. Fantastic. My boss ordered western food - chicken chop for all of us.

Have a very full lunch, nearly fell asleep. Fortunately, after the lunch meeting, I have to run around a fair bit. I had to visit 2 other departments. There was an unsaid rule in the company - as long as the number of floors you need to travel is less than 3, you should try to take the staircase. I ran around the staircase 4 times (1 up, 1 down, x 2). I guessed the exercise helped abit.

Too tired at the end of the day to continue with my unfinished tasks. I just packed and went despite having some backlogs. Guess I will need to go to the office earlier tomorrow. ;-p

No comments: