Ok, I know this is abit cliche, BUT the story goes like this......
Some time ago, I was talking to a friend. I could not recall why and how, he starting asking me if I liked him. Thinking that he was teasing me, my reply adopted a very ambiguous stance. I told him I like all my friends and quickly changed topics.
I would have thought nothing about this until my friend mentioned something yesterday. She was relating to us about how she and her boyfriend eventually became an item. She would never have guessed her boyfriend was interested in her until he smsed her asking her whether she liked him.
This sounded eerily familiar. I suddenly recalled the above incident. Several questions ran through my blur mind.
1) Would guys pose the question of "Do you like me?" easily, even for the normal joker kind of guys?
2) If he were serious then, would my replies have caused alot of unintentional hurt? Was I too brusque?
Oh gosh, I only hope he was really joking when we were talking and this was nothing but a mere paranoia. :-(
3 comments:
Guys usually don't ask such questions casually...but probably you did not gave much thought to the question at that time. On hindsight, how would u have reacted?
eh, not bad ler....
out from here immediately got "man" after you ler....
Should give him a chance if he deserved to!
Good Luck!
Thanks so much for your concern. Btw, this was before I left. On hindsight, my response could be similar, because I like him as a friend, but I guess I will retract some of the things I said to him from then onwards which was quite hurtful because I always take him as joking and teasing me.
Post a Comment