It has been ages since I went to a movie with my family. Decided to give my mum and sister a treat since I have just gotten my leave commutation pay, so we went to watch 'The Devil Wears Prada" this morning.
There are many firsts.
1) This is the first time I try to book tickets online. Shamefully, every time I watch a movie, the tickets are always booked by my friends. Felt very lost initially on the procedures. Anyway, I still managed to book the tickets successfully but not before getting an earful from my mum for being too reliant.
2) This is the first time my mum has watched a movie in the newer cineplexes. The last time she watched a movie was still at those standalone cinema with only 1 theater in the building. Shamefully, I have not done much on my part as a daughter. I must remember to bring her to the movies more often. ;-p
3) This is the first time in ages that I watch a movie in the morning. We caught the show at 11 am to avoid the crowd.
4) This is the first time I have seen such an empty theater.
Generally, the show was hilarious and heartwarming. If you wish for a light-hearted show, this movie is not bad a choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment