Given the rather limited choices, I shortlist Crystal Jade for redemption since my family patronises Crystal Jade more than any other restaurants I know of. The waitress recommends one of their signature dish - claypot stewed spring chicken stuffed with fish maw and mushroom. Apparently, it is so popular that the waitress has to be check with the kitchen if there is any left for the day. Hmm, strangely, I have frequent Crystal Jade for so long and yet I have never known of this dish's existence.
Although it is a spring chicken, the size is not small (at least for 3 ladies). When the dish is first served with the entire chicken, we are delighted with the tantalising look and aroma of the well-cooked chicken. We are more surprised when the waitress cut the chicken to reveal the mushrooms and fish maws.
Yummy, I must certainly come back for more.
Before the cut
After the cut
No comments:
Post a Comment