September 28, 2008

F1 Craze

It has been the talk of the town for many months. Some of my colleagues are even taking leave to personally witness the booming cars, the seamless workings of the pit crew as well as the handsome drivers.

Of course, I am clueless about the cars, the engines and all the mechanics. Obviously, I cannot understand some of the hype surrounding the event other than the beautiful city view having been lit up specially for the event.

Clearly, I am in the 'out' group. When I was returning home after a wedding dinner, the hotel whichis just a street away from the F1 track was simply congested with traffic - both vehicles frm the diversion of roads as well as people from returning after catching the finals.

Although I never watch any of the race, I do feel the craze when because of the traffic, I was stuck in the jams for at least 30 minutes.

No comments: