I must be suffering from amnesia. Or maybe it is the first signs of dementia. How did I keep getting the information wrong. How is it that I never can overcome my blurness completely?
I wanted to bring my mum to a complimentary boat ride along Singapore River as part of the Singapore River Festival. I got the dates wrong. It was supposed to end on 27 June and I thought it was supposed to end on 28 June. In the end, we missed it despite talking about it for some time.
The second time I got the venue wrong instead.
It was a company event where we were given two free tickets to watch Transformers at Cathay. I mistook the Cathay to be the Picturehouse when it was the Cathay Cineleisure. In the end, we waited in vain and had to rush to Cathay Cineplex to catch the movie. Fortunately, it was happy ending the second time round when we managed to catch the movie in time, albeit wiht a bit of rush. If not, I think it would be hard for me to forgive myself for causing disappointment to my mum twice.
If you know of any cure against blurness, please do let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment