Filtering and editing photos can consume a lot of time. Sorting the photos and editing them into collages took me about half a Sunday. Determining which photos to send for developing and which to use for a collage for more meaningful amalgamation is a long-drawn though process. The use of collage meant that I could combine various photos into one and just develop a single photo as some of these photos were closed-up shots of certain objects.
Searching an easy-to-use software for creating collages, sizing, rectifying the exposure of the collages meant many trials and errors. This was especially when I shunned any website that required registration or downloading of software. I have always prided myself for striving towards a hassle-free life.
Finally, I found this website that allowed the creation of collages without registration and downloading. It was easy to use for novices like me – simply idiot-proof. The website offered various collage forms for the user to choose. If you fancy a more complicated collage under the premium selection, registration would be required. If not, you could just upload your photos to be used to the collage and placed them in the right pockets of your selected collage pattern. The website is http://www.picnik.com/.
If you know of better photo editing website, please let me know so that I can create more interesting pictures.
Here are some of the collages created using my latest Hong Kong photos.

2 comments:
wow i am impressed!!! you are becoming so tech savy juan! i now know who to look for the next time i want to do something impressive with my photos ;)
I m not, Hui. In fact, although photoshop is like the new Word, I still don't know much about it. People are moving on to Twitter while I am still with blogging. Sigh!
Post a Comment