June 19, 2008

New Phone

My old office phone can finally walk into the history gallery forever. We have waited long for this new phone.

We could not keep our hands off when we get our new phones. The sleek feel is world’s apart from the previous bulky and heavy phone. The 3.2 megapixel phone adds convenience to our work. Well, we can take photos of discussion sketched our on white board instead of painstakingly take them down with paper and pen. It even comes with a USB charger so that we can charge both the PC and the phone together.

However, in terms of other features, I have not had time to play around and explore. Wait till I become familiarize with the new phone. Hopefully, it can help in my work more than my old phone. I believe its battery life should be more extended than the old phone. *Wink*

No comments: