Well, I have passed the age where I can gobble down lots of food at high speed without feeling full easily. Now, even if it’s normal meal, I will feel full easily and start worrying about the calories.
There was a long queue outside the restaurant even before 530. At 530 pm sharp, the restaurant opened its doors and quickly sent the patrons to their seats. People then rushed to the food section and filled their plates to sashimi, tempura, kaminabe, teppanyaki, etc. There was so much selection. My favourite was the sashimi section – fresh and tender salmon and yellowfin. The cold seafood section was also very appetisizing with the snow crab, prawns and scallops. For those who preferred warm food, there was the all-time-favourite of chawanmushi, tempura, unagi, teppanyaki and kaminabe.
Moreover, there may be special session when the kushinbo jingle was sounded to signal the serving of special delicacies. During our session, it was teppanyaki lobsters.
For those with a sweet tooth, the dessert section also has a wide selection consisting of a chocolate fondue, sorbet and ice-cream counter. There were also white and dark chocolates, fruits, cheesecakes and tarts.
At the end of 2-hours, we were all bloated and full. It has been a long time since we have eaten so much. Sigh! We have certainly passed the age of getting the best value out of buffet. Buffet has also ceased to be a good choice for a meal as it could be quite damaging on the weighing scale. I guess it will be for a long while before I dare to challenge a buffet again.
2 comments:
Any photos?
What's the address?
What's the price per head?
Only one photo of the food because very busy with eating. Address is at Suntec City, near the Chen Fu Ji at the Sky Garden. It is about $31 per head after tax on Wednesday night where ladies can dine at cheaper rates.
Post a Comment