My colleague has asked me to go for lunch together but I told him my schedule was bad for this week. Then he called me to join him for breakfast when I was rushing through my report, so he got another "No". Finally, he asked that we go for tea when we ended one of our afternoon meeting and I obliged.
Yet, I was feeling very guilty for skiving.
For those who have known me, you would have known that I hardly skived, not even for lunch period (ie I will stick to the one-hour). Hence, when I need to sneak out of office just to have tea, I was abit worried.
To mask my guilt as well as my skiving, I even bring along my notebook and was laughed at by my colleague.
Despite my timidness, it was still a good break to have a little respite as well as to catch up with my colleague where I got to hear about his daughter, food, ownership of car, etc.
2 comments:
wow... he's really DETERMINED to jio u out... hahahaha....
wc
Yup, think he is quite an outgoing person. I always believe that it is good to know your colleagues like your friends so that working becomes a more enjoyable experience. When you go to office, it is as if you are going to meet friends rather than to work.
Post a Comment