January 30, 2007

New Keyboard?

My docking station has finally arrived after much anticipated wait. No more plugging in and out all the cables everytime I need to go for meeting. No more keeping the cabinet when I am going home. I can just lock and go home. Hurray!

I was eagerly trying to set up and hook up all the cables and connections. Finally, it is the most critical part - to connect the keyboard. Ooops! Again? I cannot find the matching port!?!?!?

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Refusing to give up, I checked with my colleague who was using the same model as I did. Nope, I did not have stamps on my eyes. There is really no matching port for my keyboard. Sigh!

Maybe I should ask for approval tomorrow to get a new keyboard, at least one that has a UBS port that matches that of my docking station...

No comments: