December 08, 2006

Stiff Neck

I have been having a stiff neck and tight shoulders for quite some time. I wonder whether it is due to my sitting or sleeping posture.

To seek some relief, I have been getting my mum to rub “Yoko Yoko” on my neck and shoulders for the past few days. It is really amazing. The ointment worked so well that I slept very soundly for the entire night and I refused to wake up in the morning.

For a long while, I always have stiff neck and tight shoulders. I have changed pillows, tried to stretch around after staring at the PC for some times and even tried changing my sleeping posture. Some of these helped for a short while. Some practically have no effect at all.

Suddenly, I thought of my FYP mate who was really good at shoulder and neck message. She has only helped me message twice – once during JC days and once during Uni days. Her massage was really comfortable. Too bad, I have no kept in touch with her after Uni days.

For all we know, she may have opened her own massage palor, given her entrepreneurial spirit. *Wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you too stressed or not sleeping enough? wat a waste you didnt keep in contact with her! good masseurs are so hard to find