I spent the last hour dusting and cleaning my room. My vacation leave towards the end of the year is not likely to be approved because of budget. Sadly, I will not get my routine break at the end of the year to do spring cleaning. Hence, I have better do abit of cleaning as and when I have the time on weekends.
Today, I have started with wiping of the cabinets, wardrobe, table top and window ledge. I have only cleaned the exterior. I guess cleaning the interior now is not especially productive when I have not cleared away the unwanted and old stuffs. I have cleaned the same places just about 4 months ago on my short break in between jobs. It was unbelievable how much dust has accumulated only in the short span of 4 months, especially at the corner areas. The water which I have used to wash the wiping cloth was murky and grey. Now, the room felt cleaner.
I still feel that cleaning is a very therapeutic process. Instead of going to spa to relax, maybe you can try cleaning. You can relax and at the same time you get some cleaning done. It is killing two birds with one stone.
4 comments:
juan, after spending all my weekends for the past 2 months cleaning the house, i dont think i can share your joy in cleaning though i must say i am most proud of my efforts on my kitchen floor. can't wait to show you. perhaps you can consider coming to my place whenever you are in need of a therapeutic session? ;) i can see the dust accummulating already sigh
Hui, we are still meeting on 24th, right? i am alright if you want everyone to come, but just that we cannot have a party...
sorry but i really beg 2 differ abt the cleaning session being therapeutic.... wifin 5mins i can juz keep sneezing liao... if so, can u oso come n help me wif cleaning??
wc
I can help do cleaning but it will come at a fee. :-) WC, ask your bf to do for you?
Post a Comment