We had a piece of reading - from Harward Business Review as homework from the course. Looking at the columnar 6-page reading in font-sized 10, it was as if I was transported back in time to my University Days. After distancing myself from such heavy reading for a long while (about 6 years ago), it was difficult to get into the momentum.
Actually, I simply could not bear reading it at all. My reading was cramped to the morning train trip before the second day lesson. Fortunately, I managed to finish the reading during the journey from Ang Mo Kio to Raffles Place. Phew, my speed reading had not failed me, even though I had a strong nudge that I was reading but not understanding.
Oh my, I believed I would certainly need to go through a long adapting period if I need to hit the books again. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment