We were slightly overwhelmed by the Pizza Hut menu. I have not walked into any Pizza Hut restaurant for ages and was pleasantly surprised by the choices from starters to main course that it offered now. Not only was its pizza selection plentiful, its pasta and baked rice also catered to vegetarian, meat and seafood.
Finally, we decided on curry rice and pizza. The pizza was as good as before. It certainly stirred up nostalgia with its familiar aroma and cheezy flavour. The curry rice was pretty spicy. However, the taste was not as rich as the baked rice of Swensen's. Personally, I preferred the baked rice of Swensen's.
It was still a good meal but perhaps I have grown up of Pizza Hut and taste has changed. Despite its wide selection, its taste seems not to have left such as last impression as before.
No comments:
Post a Comment