Except for the first time I have tried on plough (almost like a shoulder stand except with your legs at ninety degrees down from your torso and parallel to the floor), I have never failed doing it. Never did I expect me to not be able to do it during today's yoga session.
Despite taking deep breaths and trying to hoist my hips up, I have scarcely managed to only lift my legs up. In the end, I have to lie flat on the flooor to rest while the team members carry on with their plough and shoulder stand.
It should not be a mental hurdle as I have done it successfully before so I no longer am constrained by the fear of toppling over. If it is not a mental hurdle, then it is definitely a physical hurdle. This means that my stamina has deproved over the weeks. It looks like I have to train harder to keep in form.
No comments:
Post a Comment