November 05, 2009

Casuarina Curry

It was meant to be a belated birthday celebration for one of my colleagues. We decided to have some Indian food for a change. I never expected the Indian restaurant - well-known for its prata at its main branch along Upper Thomson, to be so crowded.

We ordered diffferent things. Masala Murtabak was a popular choice among us. We then ordered curry to share. The food was surprisingly quite big portion or perhaps the taste was too rich for us to consume too much. In the end, we could not finish the food and had to pack.

Indian food was quite a refreshing change from the normal Chinese, Japanese or Western cuisines. I never expected to enjoy the food so much given that I normally did not take food with to much spices. I would certainly come back for other Indian food in future as it was at a much more convenient location than the main branch at Upper Thomson.

No comments: