Studying. I like studying until I have to sit for an exams. Exams can be both a motivation as well as a spoil sport. Sitting for an exam is just like harvesting your crops. Without passing an exams, all studies may be in vain as you may not have truly internalise the concepts. Yet, with exams, the fun of studying has been shaved off. It is like now running a sprint with the sole purpose of reaching the finishing line instead of admiring the enroute sceneries.
After 4 months of being introduced to Lean Six Sigma, the final academic assessment would be over in a week's time. Of course, when I first studied for the test, I committed remembering the theories to short term memory. Now, in preparation of the exams, it was like studying from scratch.
The temptations of taking a break, doing something fun were all around me. I felt trapped having to study when I was supposed to enjoy my 2 weeks' break. Although with my 2 test results, I would have already passed the exams even if I obtained 0 marks for the coming assessment, I thought I should still put in some effort.
Urgh, 600 pages of theories. How long would I take to complete revising them?
No comments:
Post a Comment