I am not a fan of cheesecake. Maybe I am just weird. I am not your typical girl-next-door who simply swoons over chocolates and cheesecakes. Among the so many desserts, chocolates is possibly something that I hate most. I am always ready to swap any chocolate gift. Unfortunately, I have received so many chocolates which still stay in my fridge.
Given a choice of cheesecakes, fruit cakes and chocolate cakes, I will certainly opt for fruit cakes. Boring? Yes, but it beats the other 2.
Maybe cheesecakes are acquired taste. The more you have, the better it tastes. Or I have not tasted declicious cheesecakes before. Gradually, this dislike lessens. Now, I may not be a huge fan of cheesecakes, but I will eat cheesecakes, especially the more renowned one.
Bakerzin is having promotion for its blueberry cheesecake. Now, this is also one of the more tasty cheesecakes. The cheese is creamy but not too rich. The blueberry is sweet but without overempowering the cheese taste. The crust at the bottom is flaky despite my consuming the cake only 1 day after purchase.
Hurry up if you wish to try the cake. The promotion ends end Oct.
No comments:
Post a Comment