The walk was quite a happy one since the air was crisp and slightly cool after the rain in the afternoon. En-route, I passed by the Istana and the green patch opposite Meridien Singapore. The happy cows and the colourful portraits of famous artistes such as Marilyn Monroe and Joanne Peh drew smiles to my face.
I missed those happy cows. Whenever I was surprised by their sudden appearances on green patches where I least expected them to, I always welcomed their ‘greetings’. The scene was sometimes bordering hilarity. Yet, who says life should be serious all the time.
I was glad I chose to walk instead of the lazy way of taking a train ride. The walk has definitely boosted my spirits before my meeting with the musketeers.
Hey, they should thank the cows or they would be facing a gloomy face throughout the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment