Sam, Brother and Senior have been talking about going karaoke for ages. Finally, we have settled on the date to go.
An invitation was sent out to the whole gang of Brother and Sam. I decided to join them for the fun of it this time, but I had to leave early. CY, Brother, Mich, Sam, Gary, KY and Senior were there.
I have not seen Senior for more than half a year. I thought he looked thinner and I commented on it. He asked if he had looked more handsome. I asked if I should tell the truth or not. Hee hee, I thought I would be able to outtalk him this time round. *Devilish grin* Sigh! I still failed. Guess what his response was? He told me that regardless of whether it was the truth, he was already married.
It was also a rare opportunity to hear the people I have known for one year singing the various familiar tunes. Suddenly, they metamorphosised into Fei Yu Qing, Jay Chou, MC Hotdog and even Snow Patrol. I still had difficulty singing in front of a big group of people, so in the end, I went out of tune and squeaky.
Nevertheless, it was relaxing letting hair down and laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment