The fan parts came in 4 main components – the base, the stand, the motor and the rim and blades. Putting the stand to the base did not take much time. Fixing the motor to the stand was manageable except I took ages to find a suitable screw and to tighten the screw. Then, it was fixing the outer rim to the motor. Despite looking at the diagram for many minutes, I was still confused on how I should append the rim. Putting on the blades and screwing them to the motor and outer ring was relatively easy. There came the most difficult portion – fixing the front rim with a tightening of screw. Putting the rim on was ok, but I was completely baffled by a small piece of plastic at the bottom of the rim. How should I fix it? What was the purpose? The last step was to screw everything up. Why did I need the screwing up? How did the screw help station the plastic? I kept fixing about before I finally got it.
Tah-dah! I finally got it about and running. It was the testing time. I tried switching on the fan. It worked. The different speed worked. The different mode worked. The oscillation worked. Yes! I did it!
3 comments:
wow... great accomplishment ah... but do make sure tat the blades were securely fixed.... don wan those flying all over ah... hahaha...
wc
So far so good. I hopeit is ok. I was also scared, but I did try it out.
stand far far n try.... haha...
wc
Post a Comment