July 13, 2007

Heartache

I have won a pair of NDP Preview tickets through the company’s balloting for staffs. It was a pair of yellow sector tickets – central sector. What a waste! I have actually wanted very much to go this year because of a new venue, new stage, performances by Kit Chan on the NDP song and the fireworks.

Yet, no one could or wanted to go with me. It would be weird going alone. Hence, I have decided to give the tickets to a colleague instead since she had previously indicated she would like to go but was not among the shortlisted.

This was the second time I gave away any NDP tickets. The last time, I was given one ticket due to my participation in corporate projects.

It was heartache giving away the tickets. However, I reckoned my colleague would definitely enjoy the parade with her husband and it would be a pity to let the tickets go to waste.

Still, I have yet again missed out on Singapore’s birthday bash. Sigh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak!! u shd've 'exchanged' ur tix wif me!! mine's green sector.... not gd... haiz....

wc

Anonymous said...

alamak!! u shd've 'exchanged' ur tix wif me!! mine's green sector.... not gd... haiz....

wc

SJ said...

So did u go?

How was it?

Anonymous said...

not yet mah... 28 jul....

wc

SJ said...

Think there are several previews this year. The first was on 2 weekends before.